Tuesday 12 February 2013

Outfit Of The Day


So today I spent some time in Brighton towwwn with my friend Nina and had a little rummage in the shops too see what was still in the sales being poor students, well saying that.. Nina managed to splash out on a Vivienne Westwood shirt and some other bits so she got luckaay today! 








So here is what I wore:
Vintage indian patchwork jacket- £10- Charity shop- I love both Indian clothing, indian fabrics, prints, colours, patterns etc and when I saw this in the charity shop I knew it was ment to be. Is quite a big jacket but it looks so good as an oversized fit, yay!
Topshop green crochet dress- £6.50- Charity shop- Was so chuffed when I found this one in the charity shop because 1. I love green 2. I love crochet 3. Perfect to wear this summer to keep me cool in the HOT HOT weather we are GOING to get. (pwease sun)
Topshop jeans- £2- Car boot- Can't go wrong with a pair of skinny/slim fitting jeans in a washed out black tone!
Black Alexa boots- £67.50 (with student discount)- Topshop- I had wanted these boots for ages and as soon as my student loan came through last september I just could not resist, they look perfect with everything I own and can be worn both casually and smartly.
Gorgeous sterling silver rings- Accessorize, carboot, camden and my beautiful nanny
Black hand chain- £1.50- Topshop- It's a really sweet piece and I bought two so I can layer them or even have both my hands matching with jewels!
Silver eye charm hand chain- £1- New look- I don't usually shop in New Look mind, but i've been inspired by Nina with the jewels recently so had to buy this baby at only £1


Hope you like!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment