Monday 4 February 2013

New blog and shoes, shoes, shoes

From today I am starting a new blog. My first blog i've had for at least 3 years now BUT i've grown up and things have changed and I want a fresh new start, so here it is. I will be trying to post daily instead of every now and then consisting of my outfit of the day, recent buys, uni projects, collaborations and any other interesting excitement related to fashion! haha for now though, i'll leave you with some photos of a lot of new shoes i've bought and been given for christmas.

               For christmas dad bought me some leopard print Dr Martens, so chuffed!


Next up, also for christmas my lovely boy friend bought me these amazing leopard print Vans, which also have a thick platform, so beeeautiful!


I was a lil naughty when me and my friends went to London a couple of weeks back because we went into Urban Outfitters and I bought 3 pairs of shoes!! But all were in the sale, so that is my exciting excuse.

These leather and studded wedges were only £20 in Urban Outfitters. So edgy and cool, I haven't ever owned a pair of rocker wedges like this but now I do and they really make any outfit look amazing, very happy!

Flatforms- Wanted a pair for ages and they were only £10 in Urban Outfitters, chuffed didn't even covered it.

Finally in Urban Outfitters I bought these beautiful beautiful suede black boots with the thick platform, for only £10.. I literally couldn't say no! They are so squishy, bouncy and warm, exactly what you want in a pair of shoes, no?


Another trip to London saw me into Rokit on Brick Lane. To find these monsters. A pair of black leather Dr Martens with a short ankle which makes them look really cute and puddy on my feet, again happy bunny! They were £30 BUT i've wanted a pair of chunky black boots like these for ages!

I will be posting again tomorrow, so keep an eye out ;) 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment